Sep 1, 2010

Ready to go

I'm all set. Tomorrow I'll take a six hour train from NY Penn Station up to Syracuse. Once there I'll meet my friend Keith and catch up over a couple of craft ales. Early Friday morning we'll drive another 110 miles up into the Adirondacks where we'll stay for 3 days. With hurricane Earl working its way up the east coast the weather is supposed to be wet on Saturday and Sunday but I'm sure we'll get some hiking & fishing in just the same. And if not, I think we'll just have to enjoy a few card games. (note to self: learn a card game) I'm hoping that one of the lean-to's on 7th lake are open. There are 3 on the lake, so we'll just have to paddle around until we find one that's free. If not, we've got the tent as back up. So long folks. So, I'm signing off for a few days. I'll be back on Tuesday with pictures and stories!

No comments: