Oct 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Tonight is Halloween. Only today, did I realize, that I forgot to get a pumpkin to stab a face into this year. Where the hell have I been? I think I may have been a little preoccupied with the two-wheeled pleasure machine... funny how that happens.

So tonight I took a stroll around my block, got a cup of coffee with my girl and walked back home. I took a few shots just for the heck of it. I always wanted to swing in the laundromat on Preston @ Charles St and see what there was to shoot; so I did.


The bicycle pictures are of a bike that's been locked up outside my place for over two weeks now. I don't think it's been ridden. Somebody is seriously neglecting this bike. It looks to be in prime shape.


Happy Halloween. I need a Kit-Kat.
-Mike




No comments: