Feb 15, 2014

Appalachian Brewing Company

Nice day today.  Snowy.  Cold.  Scenic.  Rife with adventure.  Debbie and I took a drive up north, past Gettysburg, to Chambersburg, PA.  I needed to pop in to Gander Mountain to pick up something I had on lay-away (More on that at a later date) and we wanted to just drive around and see the sites while everything was so beautifully covered in snow.  I threw my growler in the truck, because I like to stop by Appalachian Brewing Company whenever we pass through Gettysburg.  We ended up grabbing lunch at the brewery and filling the growler with their Hoppy Trails IPA (so tasty!).  In addition to great beer, they also make fantastic food there.  I do not know why I always order the honey habanero wings.  They hurt soooo good.  After lunch we pushed on north through Michaux State Forest and into Chambersburg, checking out the sites and popping in to antique stores to look around.  It was a great day.  



No comments: