Dec 2, 2012

This weekend in pictures

This weekend was a busy one.  I was happy to get out deer hunting on Saturday in Frederick, Maryland. I didn't have any luck, but still enjoyed being out in the woods. The weather was rainy with lots of fog which made for quiet navigation through the forest but I still didn't see anything.

After hunting, I took a trip over to Valley View Farms in Cockeysville and picked up some really great/funky ornaments.  I'm a big fan of retro/Dr.Seuss-looking ornaments.

On Sunday I cut down and brought home a Christmas tree from the farm located a half mile down the road.  The owner was really nice.  It was neat to learn that he sells trees, only three weekends out of the year as a side business.  His backyard, albeit huge, was filled with beautiful rows of evergreens and adjacent to that, a large field of grain.





No comments: