Mar 12, 2011

iPad2 and mobile blogging


It's 10:44 and I'm riding a bi-level train into NJ to visit my sister and drop a couple of prints off at her frame shop. I'm blogging with the greatest of ease on my new iPad. Yes, I joined the millions of others last night and stood in line for four hours to get the latest and greatest tablet from Apple. I have to say: this thing rocks! This tablet will replace my laptop on trips where I want to blog, Skype, edit my website, and edit photos and video. One of the coolest things about it is the SD card reader which allows me to transfer photos from my camera to the tablet, for editing and uploading via an FTP app to my website's server. That's exactly what I did with this photo I took this morning of a woman standing in Penn Station this morning. Awesome.

No comments: