Sep 29, 2010

Foreshadows: The Ghosts of Zero

Very Us Artists is working on a new project that I encourage you to take a look at and support! Very Us Artists (VUA) is a group of composers and visual artists who mix their flavors to create delicious goodness on a regular basis. They routinely produce audible pleasures accompanied by visual delight and offer it to you for free or very, and I mean very, little cost (I'm talking one dead president). What could be better? Take a look at the VUA site and you'll see what I mean. You're going to want to grab their latest beauty: My First Sing-Along Dictionary.

Their latest and biggest project is a combination science fiction anthology with artwork and a soundtrack called Foreshadows: The Ghosts of Zero which promises another slice of awesome, but they need our help! Please take a look at (Click!) the information below, check out their promo video on their Kickstarter page, and help make it happen!


No comments: