May 21, 2010

Got my fix

I felt great all day today. A little sore in the legs but it was a good feeling. Even had a really productive day at work to boot. My friend Kreuter wasn't able to climb at Brooklyn Boulders this evening so I wound up headed home from work at 4:00 with intentions of getting a light spin in before it got dark. As I was walking back to phattire headquarters I bumped into Chris who happened to be free for a ride and so we put rubber to pavement again this evening. I decided to take the fixed gear out because it's been neglected for a while now. While riding I reminisced about the days in Baltimore when I'd hit the county roads on this bike. I have much love for this machine.

Having showered and guzzled a couple of glasses of water (and Emergen-C) I'm quickly whipping off this blog entry while Mozart's 4th violin concerto plays. Time to head out and grab some food at New Leaf.

<--- At left: A quick iPhone snap from the ride cheesed out with the Photoshop app.

No comments: