Busy day today. Did a million things. This calls for a bullet point recap:
- Kicked the day off with a 2.5 mi run around Washington Heights this morning.
- My girlfriend and I hopped a train down to Morningside Heights and had a french style breakfast at Le Monde.
- Enjoyed the Bespoke Exhibit at the Museum of Art & Design. (I now want one of A.N.T.'s Truss Frame bicycles)
- Browsed the Farmer's Market at Union Square and came very close to buying some free roaming, hormone & antibiotic free, beef
- Grabbed some food items at the Trader Joe's in Union Square
Time to clean up the house, fix a nice dinner and then satiate my need to know more about Alternative Needs Transportation...