Mar 25, 2010

iPhone blogging


iPhone picture from this evening while out looking for a new home.
I've been looking for a blogging application for my iPhone for quite a while. There have been many times when I've wanted to throw a quick thought or snap shot from my phone online but didn't have the patience to go through the blogspot website. My search is over; I found Blogpress. So this is my first iPhone post using the new app.

My wife and I are moving out of Inwood in hopes of finding a semi-affordable place on the upper west side. We've seen about eight places in the past few days and so far nothing fits our budget. Despite our less than fruitful results our spirits are up. Here's an iPhone picture from this evening while out looking for a new home.

- Posted from my iPhone

Location:Vermilyea Ave,New York,United States

No comments: