Dec 29, 2009

This just in...

Sunday I picked up my new 2010, Cannondale F1. I was told that it wouldn't arrive until mid April but, fortunately, some type of Christmas miracle occurred and voila: I have my new wheels. I haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet but I will be riding Sprain Ridge on Thursday, so you can count on a full report Thursday night - but more realistically Friday afternoon. (When counting on me please allow 1 - 2 days)



Can't wait to get it on the trails. Click the gallery below to view some details of the F1:

3 comments:

vanmarinus said...

Wicked bike, very streamlined from the back. This is one of them bikes that look way nicer 'live'. What size are you riding?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm riding a large. It gets it's first taste of dirt tomorrow morning. Snow too I suppose.

Can't wait!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.