Dec 29, 2009

This just in...

Sunday I picked up my new 2010, Cannondale F1. I was told that it wouldn't arrive until mid April but, fortunately, some type of Christmas miracle occurred and voila: I have my new wheels. I haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet but I will be riding Sprain Ridge on Thursday, so you can count on a full report Thursday night - but more realistically Friday afternoon. (When counting on me please allow 1 - 2 days)



Can't wait to get it on the trails. Click the gallery below to view some details of the F1:

3 comments:

vamarinus said...

Wicked bike, very streamlined from the back. This is one of them bikes that look way nicer 'live'. What size are you riding?

Michael O'Hara said...

Thanks, I'm riding a large. It gets it's first taste of dirt tomorrow morning. Snow too I suppose.

Can't wait!

Michael O'Hara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.