Apr 19, 2009

Nostalgia

I'm a very nostalgic person. The truck pictured below is a source of very happy memories for me. In the winter of 1994, my friend and I spent the night in this truck. At that time, we were camping out almost every other day in the small plot of woods behind the grocery store in my home town of Sherrill, NY. In the winter, we often built snow shelters and slept in them. On one particular night we snowshoed back into the woods and decided to pack the truck full of snow and use it as our shelter for the night. Last week, I stopped my home town, while traveling on business. On a whim, I pulled behind the grocery store and took a walk back into the woods. My heart raced when I saw the truck, buried in dense thicket and seemingly untouched since I last saw it.
view the entire set of truck photos here.


No comments: