Feb 14, 2007

Snow Day!


Today was a great day. It started off with work being cancelled for the day(Wahooo!) due to an utterly devastating 2" of snow. Snow; to Baltimore is what Kryptonite is to Superman. But anyway, that was just the start of it. It progressed nicely from there to include a couple extra hours of sleep, a delicious breakfast complete with pineapple juice & bagels shared with the lovely girlfriend and a nice walk with Doris the dog. I know that may sound a little ordinary to you folks but during the work week, that's unheard of for me. But, it didn't stop there. It gets better, yes BETTER I say!


We were able to take care of some wedding invitation business up in Towson as well as share a kickin' lunch at Bertuci's. I've never eaten there before; it was awesome - killer pizza with fresh moz.

Yeah I know it's also Valentine's Day. Which ordinarily is no big whoop to me. Except that last year on this day my girlfriend and I decided to get married. Now we're just 3 months away from our wedding. (And a 2 week honeymoon in France!)

Right now (6pm) it's snowing pretty hard. Keep your fingers crossed for another snow day, in the mean time, here are some random images from this morning's walk.

- Mike.







No comments: