Sep 25, 2006

Charm City Cross Race - Baltimore, MD.

Yesterday’s race was a nightmare for me. One huge mistake cost me about 50 places. I beat the pack off the line and into the taped course only to overshoot the very first turn and get tangled in course tape. I was hung up for about 4 seconds and lost about 50 places. The rest of the race was spent playing “catch up”. I passed as often and as many as I could but only placed 17th. 



 
This was just a bad race. I’m not letting it get me down. I made a lot of mistakes, I was flustered after having a bad start and didn’t get my act together until the 3rd lap. Oh well. I hope I got all this horrible racing out of my system for this season.


I’ll make up for it next weekend at the Ed Sander Cross Race in Buckeystown, MD.

- Mike

No comments: