Aug 13, 2006

Awesome ride today!

I had another great ride today. Yes, again on the K2. I dunno; I guess I'll always love the K2. It's light, fast & fun.

Anyway, after making a nice training mix and putting it onto a minidisk, I headed out into the county. That's right; I said "minidisk"... I haven't made the leap to an MP3 player yet. Call me retro... more accurately; call me poor!
I logged 53 miles today at a decent pace. Felt great; weather was beautiful and the music was perfect for today's ride.
Here's the stats from today's ride:
  • Distance: 53.14 miles
  • Time: 3:12:37
  • Avg Speed: 16.5mph
  • Max Speed: 44.8mph
And incase you're wondering, here's the mix I made for today's ride:
  1. Prolouge - Kraftwerk
  2. Tour de France Etape 2 - Kraftwerk
  3. Ride - Zion I
  4. Beauty - Ladytron
  5. Wild Wild West - The Escape Club
  6. Ocean Beat - Tosca
  7. I've Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
  8. Fashion TV - Tosca
  9. Koncrete Jungle - Zion I
  10. Dolphins Were Monkeys - DJ Shadow
  11. Fire - Ladytron
  12. Busenfreud philippe Lussand - Tosca
  13. I'm With The Pilots - Ladytron
  14. Trippin' - Zion I
  15. The Reason Why - Ladytron
  16. Elektro Kardiogramm - Kraftwerk
  17. Startup Chime - Ladytron
  18. Organ Donor - DJ Shadow
  19. I'm Your Boogie Man - White Zombie
  20. F#$% Dub Part 1 & 2 - Tosca
  21. More Human Than Human - White Zombie
  22. Abercrombie - Ladytron
  23. Just Be Good To Me - DJ Shadow
  24. Aero Dynamik - Kraftwerk
  25. He Took Her To A Movie - Ladytron
  26. Moi Lolita - Alizee
  27. Mu-tron - Ladytron
  28. Kick Snare - Zion I
  29. Commodore Rock - Ladytron
  30. Thunder Kiss '65 - White Zombie
  31. Mongrel Meets His Maker - DJ Shadow
  32. The Way That I Found You - Ladytron
  33. Jet Age - Ladytron
  34. Uptown Bollywood Nights - DJ Shadow & Automator
  35. Swan Lake - Blackalicious & DJ Shadow
  36. Revolution - Zion I
  37. Titanium - Kraftwerk
  38. Lui ou toi - Alizee
- Mike

No comments: