Dec 28, 2005

Sharing the morning.

This morning I had a friend along with me, for 3/4 of my ride, to work. My girlfriend accompanied me, on her bike, as I pedaled westward. - it was great. Riding to work is, undeniably, my favorite part of the day. It's new, fresh, crisp and dark; often times amazingly beautiful; even in the worst parts of the west side.
Baltimore pisses me off a lot of the time. But for the most part; I love living here. I love the way my life is right now and I love my morning rides through darkness into a new day. Sharing it with my best friend today made it better than ever.
-Mike

1 comment:

alberthaanstra said...

Hello friend. Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger should be happy to have you on board! Do you need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!