Oct 7, 2005

Wet Friday

So, here it is Friday. I'm feeling good about racing this weekend. Thanks to a really speedy seller on Ebay I have a nice new set of cross tires to use on Sunday in Philly. Thanks katie!

I took one or two pictures of my fixed gear this morning before leaving for work. After crashing in the rain yesterday morning I decided against riding the scraped up road bike in the slick rain. The tires on my fixed gear are better in the rain, anyway, it seems. I was still a little sketched out from yesterday's crash. At right is one photo I took at the intersection of St.Paul and Center St. It's still quite dark at 6:40am.

Right now, it's 1:40 in the afternoon and I'm on break at work. It's raining like a S.O.B. - Perfect! I hope the course is slicker than snot on Sunday!

1 comment:

Chris said...

man, it's still raining like a mofo!
it's sure to be some epic cross racing this weekend.
let us know how it goes.