Feb 10, 2013

Photo of the day

Selectively desaturated image captured inside the abandoned Littlestown Brick Company Building - Littlestown, PA.
I was a bit ancy today.  I get that way often.  I'm never really comfy just sitting around, especially when the sun is shining.  I always need to be doing something.  Although, a lot of times, I don't know exactly what that something is.  So yesterday, after wiping down my rifles, taking inventory of my ammunition, straightening up the "bike room" and stacking wood by the stove I decided to just take off.  I grabbed my camera gear and set off for who-knows-where.  I wound up in Littlestown, PA, just south of Gettysburg.  I had passed by the abandoned Littlestown Brick Company buildings many times.  Once inside, it appeared to be used by the municipalities for storage. There wasn't a whole lot of interesting things inside, but there was one room (shown above) that appeared to have been set up by workers or local kids.  

No comments: