Jan 12, 2011

2011

It's 2011. For me, 2010 was rife with negative energy. Lots of stress, guilt, confusion, worry, and anger. However, there were some positive things that I took from 2010. The biggest of which was a heightened sense of self awareness and acceptance that things are the way they are . For so many years I haven't gotten long with myself. I never understood why I couldn't be truly happy about anything. Why I couldn't fully enjoy myself without a looming feeling of guilt hanging around my neck. Well, I'm done with that business. Time to set myself free. My motto: Live and let live.

I know that this blog entry sounds a bit melodramatic and cryptic, but it's more of a cathartic vent for me than it is an entry for the world wide web. Months down the road, when I scroll through this blog, I want to come across this particular entry and say “Yep, that's right. Exactly right”.

With that out of the way; LETS DO THIS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I hope 2011 is a great year for you!

Live & let live...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stick; words to live by!