Jul 1, 2007

Surprize Camping Trip!

Well, we just got back from camping. Man it was awesome! At 4pm on Friday I came strolling out the door of work to find my girlfriend there waiting for me. She had a rather peculiar look on her face…. Once I got in the car I saw that it was loaded with camping gear. Interesting no?

So off we went to Virginia. She had successfully thrown a surprise camping trip for my birthday. I had no idea, and man, it was great. We spent the weekend at Big Meadows Campground in the Shenandoah National Park. We made some killer meals (kabobs, deluxe grilled cheese sandwiches and excellent omelets) as well as checked out Luray Caverns on Saturday afternoon. The caves were incredible; I highly recommend you explore them sometime. The entire weekend was spent relaxing; roasting marsh mellows, enjoying wildlife and nice weather. Hell of a birthday gift! Here are a bunch of photos from this weekend.
- Mike












No comments: