Apr 24, 2007

Busy...

Just checkin' in. Seems like I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest these last few days with the wedding, school and goings-ons. Sometime in the near future I'll load this blog up with a bunch of pictures from the past week or so. For now here's what I've been up to:
  • Riding my ass off. 32miles saturday & 42 on Sunday.
  • SPCA Dog Walk with our pack the "Rocker City Spaniels" on Sunday morning.
  • Got a killer suit for the wedding last Friday night. Damn I look good in it.
  • My fiance had her Bridal Shower last week, which she says was a lot of fun and we got tons of goodies for our rockin' pad.
  • I got my passport
  • My fiance's passport got f'd up somehow... how does the Passport Department misspell her last name?? Aren't there like a million checks for spelling there?
Life is busy sometimes,
Mike

No comments: