Aug 22, 2006

Tumbling tumbleweaves...

I see these all the time here in Baltimore. This is what you call a tumbleweave.

n. A random grouping and usually tangled mass of fake hair, which is generally the result of someones weave being pulled out in a fight, that tumbles down the street similar to a tumbleweed.
"Man, you see that tumbleweave rollin' down the street?"

No comments: