Jun 29, 2006

New road bike!




Yesterday I got my new road bike. It's a 2006 Giant TCR Limited. Full composite carbon fiber frame and fork, Ultegra 10 speed groupo with Truvativ Giga X Pipe bottom bracket & Rouleur crankset. Soooo niiiiiiiice. I love the geometry of this bike. So far I've only ridden it home from Broadway Bike Shop and I had my fixed gear slung over my shoulder for that ride, so I really haven't had a good long ride on it yet. I hope to put in a good 40 or 50 miles soon though.
The best part about this bike is that it was basically free... I got it in exchange for designing Broadway Bike Shop's website. It was a great deal if you ask me!



I love the head tube junction area on this bike...

... and the seat junction area...


Truvativ Rouleur crankset with GXP bottom bracket...


Everything but the cranks are Shimano Ultegra 10 speed :]
- Mike

No comments: